10 Reasons Why Experics Web-Hosted Medical Billing Service Puts Your Practice In The Lead!
From initial invoicing and review, through primary and secondary collection to patient invoicing and statements, Experics’ service is professional, seamless and timely.
We believe that most of your uncollected revenue is tied-up within secondary and patient balances and represents a significant percentage of your profit. While any competent billing company can collect primary claims, collecting secondary money and patient balances is the difference between an ordinary medical billing service and the true experts. By shortening secondary collection times and minimizing all uncollected amounts, Experics puts more revenue into your practice – promptly and efficiently – so you maintain a positive cash flow.
Here are some other advantages Experics has to offer your practice:
- Experics’ reports are accurate, timely and easy-to-read. We’re always available with information or to answer any questions.
- Experics immediately follows up and resolves claim disputes and appeals.
- With our extensive experience in successfully dealing with audits, we’ll never leave you hanging; by ensuring that you and your staff possesses all necessary documentation to protect your claims and reimbursement.
- As you’d expect, Experics web-hosted medical billing platform is HIPAA 5010 and ICD-10 compliant.
- Our system allows on-line patient scheduling with Wait-List Prioritizing to track patient’s appointments, eligibility and determine co-pays in real time.
- Your claims, patient bills and payments are posted Monday through Friday, so unbilled claims and unposted payments will never pile up.
- We assess data and claim errors to determine if there are improvements your staff could be making in order to increase cash flow within the shortest timeframe.
- Your practice will be assigned a dedicated Account Manager, so you’ll always have someone you know who can help answer any question you may have.
- Our web-hosted medical billing service alleviates the need for expensive IT personnel, training and software updates.
- Our team of medical billing experts handles all of the daily issues that come with invoicing numerous insurance carriers, Medicare, Medicaid and patients.
Why trust your practice’s cash-flow with anyone but the best? Contact the medical billing experts at Experics today.